8 ways to protect your eyes in Digital generation. Nowadays, we often encounter many people with visual health problems. The older you get, the more tired your eyes and the more easily they deteriorate. Because the eyes are very delicate organs, therefore they need special care.
How to preserve the eyes not to premature deterioration
Symptoms that we will encounter when using a lot of eyesight include eye pain, blurred vision, dry eyes, tired eyes, nearsightedness, as well as side effects such as headache, backache, aching neck and shoulder pain, which no one wants to meet. Therefore, we should keep taking good care of our eyes. So as not to have a negative impact on the health of the eyes in the long run.
- Add nutrients that build immunity to the body Choose 5 food groups with complete nutrition. Especially those rich in omega fatty acids. Fruits, vegetables, berries and vitamin A, such as carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, etc.
- A thorough eye examination once a year To check the quality of sight performance
- Exercise regularly You should take care of your physical health. Because chronic illness can affect eye health
- Avoid harmful chemicals and pollutants affecting the deterioration of the eyes.Resting eyes periodically During work on the computer screen It can help relieve the pain of blurred vision.
- Rest your eyes from the screen This is because looking at computer monitors, mobile phones or electronic devices for a long time can cause eye strain, blurred vision, dry eyes, headache, difficulty in adjusting the focus so that you can clearly see, as well as pain in the neck, shoulder or back.
- Adjust the sleep and sleep lifestyle to be on time and sleep for 8 hours to rest the eyes from fatigue from use
- Check to see if a family member has an eye disease. Because some eye diseases can be inherited
- For regular contact lens wearers Contact lenses must be kept clean. So as not to easily cause eye infections when adequate cleaning is not achieved. Before inserting or removing lenses, wash your hands thoroughly. Follow the directions for properly inserting or removing the lens.
Good source of nutrients for the eyes
- Spinach or other dark green leafy vegetables
- Salmon, tuna, or fish that are high in essential fatty acids.
- Whole grains and eggs, ufabet nuts, non-meat protein
- Oysters, meat, pork, poultry
- Fruits and vegetables that are yellow or orange Which contains beta-carotene It protects the eyes like a carrot.